Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inquirer

Image by: atomicshark

This world was created by God, human, plants and all living things that exist in this world was created by God too...

God it was remarkable, he created the universe with very beautiful. So therefore we should be grateful for what god has given to us. Because god would give you an advantage that is not necessarily other people have.
But there is something that make me curious..
Who's created God ? why we can't see God ? is God girl or a boy ? whether is that every religion has  it's own God or something ? why if we have a wishes god not always grant it ?
I always wondered about that and that question always in my head and my mind all the time, so I've asked a few people like my mother, my friends, relatives, even my religion teachers but no one can answer my question or maybe there is no answer for this question ?. But it doesn't mean that i'm not believe in god,i just being curious about it thats it. Maybe for now there's no answer for this question but i'm sure someday we all will find the answer for that question.


3 comments:

  1. My dad is an Episcopal priest and he explains the different religions view of God as being because we all try to describe God in a way that humans can understand but God isn't human so can't get it perfect.
    Maybe it's like trying to describe a colour to a blind person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think God gives us an advantage, I think he expects us to do things. God expects us to love each other and show each other love. He loves us and because of that we should love and help each other.

    There is nothing wrong with asking questions about God or even to Him. He made us curious. We will al have questions for Him when we die.

    Mr. C
    Noel Elementary USA
    NoelTigers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like when you're asking a question that are like "who's created God?why we can't see God?is God girl or boy?"And I think God is the unity of holy spirit. According to the bible we can't see God but God will show himself to us when we are ready. And as far as I know God is a man, because in the bible they say that God is a man. But, that's only my opinion, maybe it was wrong.. So maybe someone can correct me as well.

    ReplyDelete