Thursday, January 20, 2011

Poetry is........

Image By : LaPetiteTwinkie
   We are starting to study poetry in my english class and i think it was kinda awesome because we can express and share our felling with making a poetry, and when i was in 6th grade I made a poetry for my final exam. Well I like to writing a poetry, even if there spare time I often make a poem or a song that shows my mood at that moment but i'm afraid to shows it to other people or read it in front of many people and I don't like to share or tell about my personal problems, because I thought they would laugh at me if I made a bad poem, its make me sad and also very embarrassed !
I will continue later....  :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anindya,

    Let me start by saying your blog looks great! Very clean and organized.

    I am so glad you are excited about poetry. I can already tell by the work you do in class that you are very artistic. I am looking forward to helping you master the language to express yourself in English.

    Remember there is nothing to be embarrassed about if you are confident and work hard. It takes practice to speak in front of others and open yourself up, but we will work on it.

    Finally remember poems need not always be public, you can also just write a poem to clear your head.

    What advice do you have for people who don't like poetry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good habit that you like to make poetry because in middle school you should at least master the basic . Good job

    I dont like poetry but why you like it? its BORING .

    ReplyDelete