Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pancake oh Pancake

And yeah, hello everyone i'm back :D. I feel so excited in my ESL class because we can choose one topic to learn about. I choose to make a pancakes, because i never make it before. Well maybe its quite easy to make it but yah i just curious how to make it. There's my friends who make a cupcake, tart cake, T-shirt, 3D watch, and etc.

My community is my classmate. Then i had an idea to do a vote, but first i pick three pancakes that i like the most which is : 1.Berry Pancake, 2.Banana Pancake, and 3.Buttermilk Pancake, then told them to choose one. And pancakes that got the most votes is Berry Pancake. Here's the photo of that three pancakes :
I bet after you seen this photo you would be choose the Berry Pancake like my other friends.

1. Berry Pancake

2. Banana Pancake
3. Buttermilk Pancake
I think it will be nice if i made a new recipe, by combine those three pancakes into one stunning dish.
My plan is to make the skin like the banana pancake but the garnish maybe like the berry pancake which consisted of Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Refined Sugar, and maybe Maple Syrup.

I find some websites that inspired me to make a pancakes and also there's include the recipes in it. This website is good, umm and also this is good too.

-Special note : 1. How to make an healthy pancake but also delicious ? 
2.Guys if you have a perfect recipe to make a pancake please comment ya thank you for your attention and help-

1 comment:

  1. Don't use (random) oil.. If you want to put butter or margarine above the pancake, make sure it has less fat.

    ReplyDelete